|Oatmeal Peanut Butter Balls rolled in Coconut|
- 3/4 cup natural smooth peanut butter
- 3/4 cup oatmeal, uncooked
- 1 tsp vanillla
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut or crushed graham crackers
- Combine the peanut butter, oatmeal, vanilla and brown sugar into a medium sized mixing bowl and knead with your hands until thoroughly blended.
- Roll a spoonful at a time into small balls and then roll into the coconut or crushed graham crackers if desired.
- Serve and enjoy! These can be stored in the refrigerator for several days or frozen.