Need a more elegant frittata for a bridal or baby shower? Check out my fancy frittata made using a bundt cake pan.
|Mini Spinach Frittatas|
Mini Spinach Frittatas
makes a dozen
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Over medium heat saute the chopped spinach and garlic in olive oil until tender. Salt & pepper to taste.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together the eggs and milk. Add the Italian herbs.
- Add the sauteed spinach to the egg mixture and then stir in the cheeses.
- Lightly coat a muffin pan with nonstick spray. Pour the mixture into the muffin pan and bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Mine usually take 23 minutes. *Hint: I pour the egg mixture from the mixing bowl into a small pitcher then pour from the pitcher to the muffin pan. It gives you a more accurate pour (see photo below).
- Allow to cool 5-10 minutes. Use a rubber spatula to ease the sides and then transfer to your serving platter. Serve with salsa in a ramekin or dipping bowl on the side.
***Substitute any of your favorite veggies or meats into this recipe.***
|I use a small pitcher to pour the egg mixture into the muffin pan.|
|Mini Spinach Frittatas made in a muffin pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.|